Although my lists of Thanksgiving posts were interrupted a few weeks ago, I still want to share the lists that I had compiled. Afterall, I’m still thankful!
1. Coffee Maker Timers- No waiting on a cup of coffee in the morning plus the aroma wakes me up when I’ve overslept.
2. Andrew’s Alacrity- He cheerfully helps me with computer questions, moves furniture up and down stairs, and allows me look around The Container Store to my heart’s content (which is long time.)
3. KHCB FM 105.7- Keeping Him Close By: Houston’s premiere Christian radio station
4. Lighted Switches- Mark has installed them throughout our new house as he had done in our previous residence. The current lights are an alien green instead of comforting orange but they still eliminate fumbling for the switch in the middle of the night.
5. Water- Cold, lukewarm, hot water straight out of the tap when I need it.
6. Cherokee Purple Heirloom Tomatoes- The most wonderful, succulent tomatoes in all the world!
7. Katy Freeway HOV Lanes- 10 years in the making, it opened in October, cutting Mark’s work commute by one hour!
8. Cell Phone Texting- Just one more way to stay in touch.
9. Carmex- How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee . . . at bedtime, after walking, when suffering from a cold, while boating at Lake Travis, traveling anywhere, when I wake up . . .
10. High School Marching Bands- Marching band half-time shows are my primary reason for attending high school football games.