Chances are . . .
1. If its cold at my place . . . it’s cold at your place.
2. If Hannah’s not at home in the evening . . . she is practicing with the school orchestra for the musical “Thoroughly Modern Millie.”
3. If you stay for supper . . . you will be served potato soup or vegetable beef soup or chicken soup or . . . . You get the idea.
4. If your Christmas tree left the premises around New Year’s . . . mine is still keeping me company.
5. If the phone rings at 5:30 A.M. . . . it will be Andrew cheerily encouraging me to “not waste the day.”
6. If we are discussing our coldest winter in 25 years . . . we’re also trying to figure out how El Nino impacts Global Warming.
7. If you are lonesome for Christmas carols . . . Mark will
give let you borrow our Christmas clock.
8. If you need someone to empty your trash cans . . . Milo will be more than willing to accomodate.
9. If Mark is reading . . . it’s from a Kindle.
10. If I wake up in the middle of the night . . . it’s because I’m wondering if my water pipes are freezing.
11. If I can’t find the plastic wrap . . . it’s in Hannah’s room where she has used it to wrap her lotioned feet.
12. If I thought that it was going to take a week to recoup from Christmas celebrations and New Year’s travels and cleaning and finishing the moving process from my old house . . . I learned that it really takes several weeks. 🙂